KCE's Moolji Jaitha CollegeLOGIN HERE
ADMISSION PROCEDURE AND GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
Click here to download the Online Application Process in Marathi.
- Use www.kcesmjcollege.in web portal for admission to F.Y. B.A., F.Y.B.Com., F.Y.B.Sc., F.Y.B.Voc., F.Y.B.V.A., First year M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., M.V.A. and M.C.J. Classes.
- Candidate must provide at least one valid mobile number and e-mail ID for creation of user ID as a direct contact made with college office.
- Candidates should adhere to the rules and regulations of the college for the smooth conduct of admission (2019-2020).
- Applications with incorrect/wrong information will not be considered in the process of admission.
- Selected/waitlisted candidates for different courses will be intimated only through the registered mobile no. and e-mail ID. The list of such candidates will be displayed on the college notice board and admission portal (Website).
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE?
- Download the Prospectus from www.kcesmjcollege.in and read the instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form.
- Click on "Admission 2019" to apply for the academic year 2019-2020.
- Create candidate's user ID using valid mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Fill in all the personal and educational details carefully alongwith valid Aadhar Card details.
- Scan and attach all required original documents specified in the application form with latest coloured passport size photograph for procuring of identity card.
- Save the application form by clicking the "Save" button.
- Check all information entered once again and edit, if required, before submission.
- At the end, submit the application form by clicking "Submit" button. After submitting the application form candidates will not be able to change any information in it. If he/she wants to change any information before the dead line, then he/she has to contact system administrator personally in the college office with documentary evidences.
Admission Procedure after Allocation of Seats
- Open an Account using 'User ID' and see the admission status as "Confirmed".
- Initiate admission process and complete the fee payment process by choosing either "online" or "Bank Counter" or "College counter" payment options.
- Download and print a copy of filled application form along with fee challan / receipt.
Submit an application form and receipt of fee paid along with the following necessary documents at college counter for final confirmation of admission.
- Original mark sheet of XII standard and it's two attested photocopies
- Original leaving certificate and it's one attested photocopy
- Original undertaking form from prospectus
- Photocopy of cast certificate (for SC/ST/VJ-A/NT-B/NT-C/NT-D/ SBC/ OBC/ SEBC/ EWS students)
- Photocopy of cast validity certificate (for SC/ST)
- Photocopy of non creamy layer certificate (VJ-A/NT-B/NT-C/NT-D/ SBC/ OBC)
- Photocopy of physically challenged certificate
- Photocopy of domicile for other state students
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR F.Y.B.A./ F.Y.B.Com./ F.Y.B.Sc./ F.Y. B.Voc.
|1||Submission of online application form||06-06-2019 To 15-06-2019|
|2||Display of provisional merit list||19-06-2019|
|3||Submission of grievances, if any||21-06-2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)|
|4||Display of final merit list for round- I||22-06-2019|
|5||Date of admission for round - I||24-06-2019 To 28-06-2019|
|6||Display of merit list for round - II||01-07-2019|
|7||Date of admission for round - II||02-07-2019 To 04-07-2019|
|8||On the spot admission round for vacant seats||08-07-2019|
Kindly refer the following steps to complete your User Registration
Click on the Register button
Enter the Name & Mobile No, you will get OTP
Enter the OTP, Password & Confirm Password to create your User
Dear Students, Online Admission System is applicable only for the fresh admissions in following courses. So kindly have a look and then start your Admission Process.
Science - BSc
Commerce & Management - BCom, BBA, BCA & BBM
Arts - BA
Post Graduation Program
Science - MSc
Commerce & Management - MCom
Arts - MA